tagged by tenderlumpling
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write 11 questions for them to answer
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Let that person know they were tagged
1. What would you rather fight: A sentient talking raccoon or Rush Limbaugh?
2. Favorite awful movie?
I can’t really think of one.. this is why these questionnaires are so hard for me to do.
3. Embarrassing moment you can laugh at now?
I’m sure there are tons, but i just can’t recall any. I’m a very clumsy person who just has embarrassments waiting around every corner in life. I pull through it and easily forget because they’re so abundant.
I guess one would be where I accidentally called a fellow worker a ‘ma’am’ instead of a ‘sir’. And everyone laughed at me.
4. Favorite quote?
"The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open." - Chuck Palahniuk
5. Favorite item of clothing?
I really like jackets. They’re just so comfy and give me a hiding place.
6. Your thoughts on extraterrestrials?
I prefer not to think about it too seriously, but it’s definitely a possibility.
7. What color is Thursday for you?
Purple came to mind.
8. What’s the funniest joke you know?
9. What’s your least favorite color?
Yellow. I’m not too drawn to it.
10. Dream hairstyle?
Long straight hair whisked back into a ponytail that never messes up.. throw some bangs in there. Whisp ones, not necessarily the straight square-like ones.
11. Favorite mythical/fantasy creature?
Hands down it’s a Dragon. Magestic, powerful, feared, and riddled with secrets. The very close runner up is a Phoenix.
1. What is your favorite book?
2. Why is it so hard to think of questions for these things?
3. What was your greatest stumble in life - and how did you get back up from it?
4. Do people generally approve of your music library when exposed to it?
5. If you would write a movie script - what would it be about? (Characters, Setting, Main Idea of Plot)
6. You’re a new person on a college campus all alone - what do you do?
7. You’ve been given a new position at work - a higher ranked and better paid position - what is it, and why were you promoted?
8. You’re getting a tattoo tomorrow. What’s the design, and what is the meaning behind your choice?
9. You’re forced to sit at a computer all day long. What do you do?
10. Tumblr is obviously one of your favorite sites. What are your other most frequently visited websites (minimum 1 - max 3)?
11. If you could grow your very own flower, which flower would you care for?
[I failed to find 11 people that i wanted to tag… please be happy with my 7. :) ]